Sig P938 Scorpion

Discuss the variety of handguns out there.
JoJo

Sig P938 Scorpion

Post by JoJo » 05 Feb 2016, 14:02

I'm baaack! I bit the bullet and finally bought a Sig. PRICEY.

I am in love. In 48 years of marriage, this is the only babe I have taken to bed other than my spouse. I have never owned a 1911 but this seems to be a clone.

Ideal gun for concealment, handles 9mm+P. Really accurate...better than I can shoot. I carry mine in the small of my back and forget that it is there. OD with threaded barrel.

I am drooling for a silencer but that defies the easy carry. Only problem is loading a FULL magazine.

I am looking for a holster than rides horizontally on a belt on my left side. That will let me lift my shirt with my left hand and cross draw with my right hand.

JoJo :D

Reverend Herc
Platinum Member
custom title: Outstanding!!!

Re: Sig P938 Scorpion

Post by Reverend Herc » 05 Feb 2016, 22:01

My wife and I both have P938s. They are great pistols. The magazine will take a bit of fighting before it will let the rounds slide in nicely. I have the equinox and my wife has one of the wood grip models. When I can't carry my 5.7, that Sig is in my pocket.
There can only be two.

JoJo

Re: Sig P938 Scorpion

Post by JoJo » 06 Feb 2016, 11:13

Reverend Herc wrote:My wife and I both have P938s. They are great pistols. The magazine will take a bit of fighting before it will let the rounds slide in nicely. I have the equinox and my wife has one of the wood grip models. When I can't carry my 5.7, that Sig is in my pocket.
Is that with a pocket holster?