Rickys2

Forum to provide feedback for users buying and selling
Forum rules
Please search this forum for a user before creating a new post. If you have feedback for that user, post in the thread that is titled with their name.

If possible, provide a link to the relevant ad.

Please refrain from posting in your thread.
warlokk08

Rickys2

Post by warlokk08 » 24 Dec 2010, 13:48

I sold a couple boxes of SS192 to Rickys2 6-8 months ago I would say. There is a big thread about it. He held up his end of the deal, but I didn't do him right on mine. I've had a very hard 3 years through divorce, being a single dad to a 3 year old, working full time, and school full time, not to mention family members dying left and right. I should have done this sooner. I packed up his 2 boxes and they sat on my dresser for about 3 weeks....at the time I just didn't care about anything. I just wanted to publicly apologize to Rickys2 for my ignorance, and lack of responsibility. When a deal is made, both parties should do what they agreed to, and i didn't....

Rickys2, I sincerely apologize for what i did, it was rude and very irresponsible. If you don't accept I understand, but I am very sorry. I hope you have a merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Josh

rickys2

Re: Rickys2

Post by rickys2 » 25 Dec 2010, 15:50

apologize accept........... Josh have a great christmas and happy new year

Rick

warlokk08

Re: Rickys2

Post by warlokk08 » 26 Dec 2010, 12:24

Ricky, man you don't know how much i appreciate you accepting my apology. I did wrong, and i have regretted it ever since. I try to always do the right thing and treat people as i'd like to be treated, but I was going though a bad time and i treated everyone like crap.....I really appreciate your acceptance. Have a great holiday.

Sincerely,
Josh