If Ammo registration or Back round check happens

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
soitsbig

If Ammo registration or Back round check happens

Post by soitsbig » 05 Apr 2013, 08:58

If states start to have back round checks or registration to buy ammo, does anyone think that will drive the prices down and make the supply more plentiful? I would think it will because lots of people will not be buying under those circumstances.What do you all think?

Cwc

Re: If Ammo registration or Back round check happens

Post by Cwc » 06 Apr 2013, 17:00

I think it will only worsen the current ammo shortage. States not affected will see demand skyrocket. I'm sure every criminal will register and perform every step required to purchase their ammunition before their next home invasion. It may even reduce their ability to buy ammunition from the same innocent person that sold them the weapon a week earlier. These DUMBACRAT pipe dreams are REDICULOUS. Once again the only person that would be affected by such a move would be the law abiding citizens such as ourselves. In my opinion its none of uncle SAMs business how much ammo I have on hand or purchase.

huddleston101

Re: If Ammo registration or Back round check happens

Post by huddleston101 » 06 Apr 2013, 17:20

Cwc wrote:I think it will only worsen the current ammo shortage. States not affected will see demand skyrocket. I'm sure every criminal will register and perform every step required to purchase their ammunition before their next home invasion. It may even reduce their ability to buy ammunition from the same innocent person that sold them the weapon a week earlier. These DUMBACRAT pipe dreams are REDICULOUS. Once again the only person that would be affected by such a move would be the law abiding citizens such as ourselves. In my opinion its none of uncle SAMs business how much ammo I have on hand or purchase.
you just took the words wright out of my mouth, :thumb:
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson