Midway USA sale

Discuss 5.7x28mm factory ammunition
CoryS78

Midway USA sale

Post by CoryS78 » 31 Oct 2014, 14:39

I just got an email from Midway on 5.7x28, 50 rds for 20$ or 500 for $190. Figured I would pass it along in case anyone was looking for more factory ammo.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/953145 ... tal-jacket" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FNGuy

Re: Midway USA sale

Post by FNGuy » 13 Dec 2014, 18:28

I see this post is a couple of months old with no replies. I clicked on the link to the ammo, and saw that several of the people who purchased it reported having problems with the rounds failing to chamber properly/jamming, and stovepiping.

grimmond
Gold Member

Re: Midway USA sale

Post by grimmond » 13 Dec 2014, 19:17

FNGuy wrote:I see this post is a couple of months old with no replies. I clicked on the link to the ammo, and saw that several of the people who purchased it reported having problems with the rounds failing to chamber properly/jamming, and stovepiping.
It depends on what platform you are shooting it out of. Ive shot thousands from my FSN with no issue. In my AR57 I have had 3 out of about 500 where the bullets pushed in. Buy them anyway, take clear nail polish or primer sealant and put a little around the neck where it meets the bullet and that will fix the issue.
"Let us never forget that good intelligence saves American lives and protects our freedom."
-Ronald Reagan