P90 Selector

Discuss rifles chambered for the 5.7x28mm; P90, PS90, and AR57.
Jack_Bauer

P90 Selector

Post by Jack_Bauer » 04 Apr 2016, 11:57

Anyone know where a factory FN P90 A,1,S selector can be found?

grimmond
Gold Member

Re: P90 Selector

Post by grimmond » 04 Apr 2016, 12:48

Midwest gun works has them. But unless you are gov or leo they will not sell you one. That is a regulated item.
"Let us never forget that good intelligence saves American lives and protects our freedom."
-Ronald Reagan

Cyberfly
Global Moderator
custom title: Mens Room Attendant

Post by Cyberfly » 05 Apr 2016, 12:23

Woah...the switch is regulated?? That's news to me and it makes no sense. The switch has absolutely nothing to do with the capability.
There used to be a company that made them and I had the link to his url on an old computer, but I can't remember the name right off. He had stopped making them because he had to make so many at a time and there was little interest in them.

**edit**
Yeah, I don't think they're regulated.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =550401643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never confuse 'The will of the Majority' with 'The will of God'.
**This post created with 100% recycled photons!**

grimmond
Gold Member

Post by grimmond » 05 Apr 2016, 15:25

Cyberfly wrote:Woah...the switch is regulated?? That's news to me and it makes no sense. The switch has absolutely nothing to do with the capability.
There used to be a company that made them and I had the link to his url on an old computer, but I can't remember the name right off. He had stopped making them because he had to make so many at a time and there was little interest in them.

**edit**
Yeah, I don't think they're regulated.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =550401643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorry, my bad. You are correct. I was thinking of the trigger control group. The fire selector is not regulated and midwest has them for like 5 bucks.
"Let us never forget that good intelligence saves American lives and protects our freedom."
-Ronald Reagan