Holster sources for FsN

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

smpsmp

Re: Holster sources for FsN

Post by smpsmp » 18 Jun 2012, 21:27

Just found another leather holster to add to the list. All different shades of leather, and can have different accents for the reinforcement.

Here's the link: http://www.rgrizzleleather.com/about.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And they list the FNP9 and the FNP45 as well.

taseal

Post by taseal » 28 Jun 2012, 19:39

Does anyone know if by any chance the safariland duty holsters (like the 6285) will fit a X5L laser into the holster designated for TLR-1 or TLR-2?

They don't make it for the X5L, so I'm hoping it might work...

BADDOG45ACP

Post by BADDOG45ACP » 30 Jun 2012, 05:12

I recently received an IWB holster from Old Faithful Holsters, for my 5.7, and it is one of the most comfortable holsters I've worn.
After all day inet FL, it was very comfortable, yet isn't "broken in" yet.
It comes as a "kit". Yes you put it together- saves about $30 off the price. (some of us are value minded)..
Came design as a Crossbreed, leather and Kydex, and easily assembled.
Can be ordered with un-molded kydex for those of you with lights and/or lasers - mold your own!
Very good instructions, pictures, and videos on web site.
Well made with good leather, and I was pleased, after wearing it all day.

http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check 'em out for those that need to mold their own.. Or those that want a quality holster at a good price.
My 5.7 "kit", forward cant, IWB is $38.97 + shipping.

blacklabelop

Post by blacklabelop » 13 Jul 2012, 13:46

http://www.mdjstore.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bought this from MDJ as a hold over until my raven is done.. not a bad holster for $37.98 shipped..
Even got it all adjusted with a heavy forward cant.. Very impressed for the price.

smpsmp

Post by smpsmp » 28 Aug 2012, 22:10

Found another leather maker, they list it for the Five Seven and the FNP & FNX line of guns.

Here's the link:

http://shop.ihlusa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Armed Eye Doc

Post by Armed Eye Doc » 06 Sep 2012, 15:22

FN branded Galco holsters are available at CDNN. FiveseveN holster is $49.99. There are separate holsters for 45's and 40/9 that are $39.99. It appears to be the same holster I got when I bought my FNP45 earlier this year.
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/fngaho.html

kleanthisa

Post by kleanthisa » 10 Sep 2012, 21:18

FN Five-seveN Custom Kydex holsters by PHLster
This one is for my Five-seveN & Streamlight TLR-1s

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by kleanthisa on 11 Sep 2012, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 10 Sep 2012, 21:38

I contacted them last time you tried to put them on the list, they said they did not make one for the FiveseveN. I even forwarded you the email they sent me. To this day, they still have not contacted me to change that and the FsN is still not on their website list.

Since you provided pics, I will leave the post but I am not putting them on our list until they send me a message saying they do make one for the FsN (& its not something people have to send their gun in) or it goes on their website list.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

kleanthisa

Post by kleanthisa » 11 Sep 2012, 18:07

Wow, seriously? I post pictures of the holster and mag carrier they made for me and tell you that my gun never left my possession (I live in Florida they are in Philadelphia) and you take this position. Obviously they are making holsters for this firearm? Why it's not posted on their website and why they have not contacted you to advise that they are indeed making holsters for the Five-seveN is something you should contact them and ask them about. Something like, "I just saw a custom holster you made for the FN Five-seveN and would like more information about it so I can add you to our forum list so people have another option when seeking a custom, light-bearing holster for this firearm." Maybe it's something that is new and I am the first run (doubtful- the holster is awesome and shows there was a lot of thought into designing it for this particular firearm). Or maybe they just got a demo in or bought one. Maybe someone gave them a red or blue gun to mold with. Or, maybe a friend loaned them one. Maybe you did not ask the right question or the right way when you asked them originally. Whatever the reason, they should be added to your list because they make top-notch stuff. :wall:

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 11 Sep 2012, 19:08

kleanthisa wrote:Wow, seriously? I post pictures of the holster and mag carrier they made for me and tell you that my gun never left my possession (I live in Florida they are in Philadelphia) and you take this position. Obviously they are making holsters for this firearm? Why it's not posted on their website and why they have not contacted you to advise that they are indeed making holsters for the Five-seveN is something you should contact them and ask them about. Something like, "I just saw a custom holster you made for the FN Five-seveN and would like more information about it so I can add you to our forum list so people have another option when seeking a custom, light-bearing holster for this firearm." Maybe it's something that is new and I am the first run (doubtful- the holster is awesome and shows there was a lot of thought into designing it for this particular firearm). Or maybe they just got a demo in or bought one. Maybe someone gave them a red or blue gun to mold with. Or, maybe a friend loaned them one. Maybe you did not ask the right question or the right way when you asked them originally. Whatever the reason, they should be added to your list because they make top-notch stuff. :wall:
Wow is right... don't take things so personally, be happy. :)

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 11 Sep 2012, 19:09

This is the email I response from when I emailed them the first time you tried to add them to our list:
Hello!

Thanks so much for your interest in PHLster holsters!

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have access to that particular model of pistol. If we are able to procure one in the future, we will get in touch with you regarding placing an order. Alternately, if you are local or plan on visiting Philadelphia, you are welcome to stop by our shop and have a custom holster fabricated and fitted the same day.

Thanks again and have a great day!
Sincerely,
The PHLster Team
I already forwarded this to you back on July 20, complete with the name & email address of the one who sent it.
I cannot post a source for holster when the company tells me they don't make it. This is because I am not going to send members on a wild goose chase trying to find a holster only to be turned away.
For whatever reason you're getting riled up about this, think of the member who is looking for a holster. He/she reads your raving reviews & decides that is what he/she wants. He/she contacts the company only to be told they don't make a holster for the FsN. Then that member is mad at us for wasting his/her time.

If you want them listed so badly, maybe you can get them to fix their website or send me another email correcting their oversight. It's not my job to make sure they are doing theirs.

kleanthisa

Post by kleanthisa » 12 Sep 2012, 15:52

But that was July 20 and this is now September 12. I think it was something that was on the books but had not been put into the inventory. I am thinking that my post here as a member with pics should be enough... But, I will communicate to them and have them get in touch with you about this. PM me your email please so I can have them contact you direct. I'm not riled up - just stating something obvious. Not everyone has a website that advertises every make and model of gun a holster is available for. In fact I've had several big name ones that I had to call direct to find out if they COULD make one for a popular but not listed firearm and they said they would but it was not part of their regular line. :thumb:

Onejzsupra
custom title: Submarines Once!

Post by Onejzsupra » 25 Sep 2012, 14:29

kleanthisa wrote:Wow, seriously? I post pictures of the holster and mag carrier they made for me and tell you that my gun never left my possession (I live in Florida they are in Philadelphia) and you take this position. Obviously they are making holsters for this firearm? Why it's not posted on their website and why they have not contacted you to advise that they are indeed making holsters for the Five-seveN is something you should contact them and ask them about. Something like, "I just saw a custom holster you made for the FN Five-seveN and would like more information about it so I can add you to our forum list so people have another option when seeking a custom, light-bearing holster for this firearm." Maybe it's something that is new and I am the first run (doubtful- the holster is awesome and shows there was a lot of thought into designing it for this particular firearm). Or maybe they just got a demo in or bought one. Maybe someone gave them a red or blue gun to mold with. Or, maybe a friend loaned them one. Maybe you did not ask the right question or the right way when you asked them originally. Whatever the reason, they should be added to your list because they make top-notch stuff. :wall:
Whoa way to get crazy over a holster.....

volksjager

Post by volksjager » 24 Jan 2013, 23:26

Bravoconcealment.com also sells a kydex holster and mag carrier.

Magellanusa

Post by Magellanusa » 23 Apr 2013, 19:54

Holster problem solved. I have a Crimson Trace Laser 201 on my FN . A great set up.
I found the perfect holster on the CT website.
It will accommodate my FN with the laser. Made by Tailor Tactical.
I don't see the one I have listed on the manufacturers website but it is on the CT website.
$35 delivered. I have a pic of it but can't figure out how to imbed it.
The holster is for a 1911 but fits my FN great. http://www.crimsontrace.com/products/ty ... rs/81-1122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stay safe, carry
Last edited by Rapier1772 on 23 Apr 2013, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed extra links

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 23 Apr 2013, 21:01

That's not a holster, that's a gun pouch :p :laugh:
But when you're talking holsters that can handle lasers/lights, there aren't very many options :skep:

Added, thanks.

Magellanusa

Post by Magellanusa » 25 Apr 2013, 20:02

[quote][/quote]

It seems a lot of people like the "pouch" as it is sold out on CT website..
If you know of another over the counter scabbard, pouch or what ever that will accommodate my FN with the CL laser I'll consider it..

bobapunk
Gold Member
custom title: EA's range buddy

Post by bobapunk » 03 May 2013, 04:20

I might as well toss another hat into this ring (it is my hat, so I'll toss it where ever I want!)

Central Illinois Custom Kydex

https://www.facebook.com/CentralIllCustomKydex" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a customer "rocking" a holster and double mag carrier for her Kimber TLE/RL II with TLR-1:

Here is a "better" (debatable!) picture of that holster:

There are many more pics on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CentralIllCustomKydex" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't have any pictures of FsN holsters, but I can make them! I can also make Kydex/leather hybrid holsters as well.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 03 May 2013, 07:25

Valorius wrote:Elite's people can make one for the FsN with Viridian C5L without sending in your gun now, since they used my laser for the mold.
We no longer make them anymore. The person we had doing them has gotten busy with their full time job
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobapunk
Gold Member

Post by bobapunk » 05 May 2013, 06:33

panzermk2wife wrote:
Valorius wrote:Elite's people can make one for the FsN with Viridian C5L without sending in your gun now, since they used my laser for the mold.
We no longer make them anymore. The person we had doing them has gotten busy with their full time job
If you are willing to send me your C5L, I can make a Kydex holster for you.

Magellanusa

Post by Magellanusa » 09 May 2013, 19:01

http://www.shtfgear.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Has holsters for FN 57

bobapunk
Gold Member

Post by bobapunk » 15 Jun 2013, 20:38

Here are some shots of a FsN + TLR-2/s Holster I made:

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 14 Jan 2014, 14:21

Just shot off an email to CrossBreed asking if they will ever make a MK II holster. I even offered to lend them my MK II if they wanted to use it as a mold, as they are only about 150 miles from me. Will update when I receive a reply from them.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 14 Jan 2014, 15:20

Just got an email from CrossBreed. No plans at this time. Sorry!

I figured they would jump at the chance to use a customer provided gun to make a new product.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 14 Jan 2014, 15:37

I am waiting on our first production sample leather holster.

We should start taking orders in a few days. It will work with MKI and MKII.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 14 Jan 2014, 15:50

panzermk2 wrote:I am waiting on our first production sample leather holster.

Please post pics when you get them in. :D Will they have the left handed or OC options as well?

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 14 Jan 2014, 19:22

Stitches1974 wrote:

Please post pics when you get them in. :D Will they have the left handed or OC options as well?

We will be making left hand also. They will come in Black and Natural brain brown.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 15 Jan 2014, 07:30

panzermk2 wrote:
Stitches1974 wrote:

We will be making left hand also. They will come in Black and Natural brain brown.
What's the price of these? From your post in my other thread it sounds like they will be expensive and out of my price range.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 15 Jan 2014, 09:15

Stitches1974 wrote:
panzermk2 wrote:
Stitches1974 wrote:

What's the price of these? From your post in my other thread it sounds like they will be expensive and out of my price range.
We have yet to set the price. My target is about 80 dollars. About what any top shelf holster would cost. These will also make great duty rigs.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 15 Jan 2014, 11:03

panzermk2 wrote:
We have yet to set the price. My target is about 80 dollars. About what any top shelf holster would cost. These will also make great duty rigs.
That's an awesome price and well within my range. :thumb:

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 23 Jan 2014, 06:34

Jay,

Any updates on the holsters? :)

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 23 Jan 2014, 15:03

Waiting on the phone call to come look at the finished prototype.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Bryan5432
Silver Member

Post by Bryan5432 » 23 Jan 2014, 16:33

Those look great. I may have to get me one.

Jethro2372

Post by Jethro2372 » 28 Jan 2014, 14:57

Alright so I am new to the forum and also just received my MK2 on Monday!!! Yay for me.. So just as so many others I ran into the problem of finding a holster, or at least one of the quality most of us demand..... Here is what I have come up

BLACK HAWK - says they do not plan to make the Serpa for the MK2 but they will inform there R&D team of my request.

GALCO - After a couple of e-mails this was my response "Thank you for the reply. Normally it takes sustained demand of 144 holster per quarter to justify production". here is the contact info to assist in "sustained demand" they ask for [email protected]

I also found this company however there is an 8 week turn around :( http://www.defensorgunleather.com/premi ... whide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I guess my big idea is we create petition with 144 plus names and information on it and we e-mail to GALCO and see if they wont produce a holster for us!!!!!!!!

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 28 Jan 2014, 21:44

Jethro2372 wrote:Alright so I am new to the forum and also just received my MK2 on Monday!!! Yay for me.. So just as so many others I ran into the problem of finding a holster, or at least one of the quality most of us demand..... Here is what I have come up

BLACK HAWK - says they do not plan to make the Serpa for the MK2 but they will inform there R&D team of my request.

GALCO - After a couple of e-mails this was my response "Thank you for the reply. Normally it takes sustained demand of 144 holster per quarter to justify production". here is the contact info to assist in "sustained demand" they ask for [email protected]

I also found this company however there is an 8 week turn around :( http://www.defensorgunleather.com/premi ... whide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I guess my big idea is we create petition with 144 plus names and information on it and we e-mail to GALCO and see if they wont produce a holster for us!!!!!!!!

Our new leather holster will be available soon.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

danbrew

Post by danbrew » 09 Feb 2014, 16:55

I am a big fan of Kramer Leather (http://www.kramerleather.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and have many very nice pieces of leather from these guys going back 20+ years. I use their MSP Paddle for the FsN and it's great. It's a paddle holster, obviously, and offers a strong side carry that is rock solid. The holster isn't going anywhere and the leather is fit to the 5.7 and it isn't going anywhere either. Although a paddle/outside the pant holster, it actually conceals fairly well with appropriate clothes - sweater, sweatshirt, jacket, etc.

fwiw, danbrew

claybrdr

Post by claybrdr » 30 Mar 2014, 09:22

How about an update Jay?

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 30 Mar 2014, 14:24

Waiting on samples. I had to attend a funeral and was unable to check out the samples this weekend.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Wassmittyfan

Post by Wassmittyfan » 07 Apr 2014, 20:21

New baby comes in next week for the MKII from [email protected]

mark42202

Post by mark42202 » 04 May 2014, 11:10

Hi guys! I'm new to the site but I have an AWESOME source for holsters: Strikethrough, LLC out of Georgia. He custom makes Kydex holsters for any gun, any color, and any design. He just finished mine last week for my FsN with a double mag pouch. Turn around time is roughly a week. Here's mine:

He charges $75 for the holsters, and $35 for single mag, $45 for double, $65 single mag and single AR mag, $75 for double AR mag single mag. His name is Thomas Garret and his number is 678-895-3873. Here's some of his other work:

Spudgun

Post by Spudgun » 12 May 2014, 22:03

Bravo Concealment appears to be offering their Patriot and RTT holsters for the FiveSeven MKII now; you can get them molded for lights and threaded barrels as well:

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collect ... with-light" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bogygene

Post by bogygene » 16 Jul 2014, 15:45

http://www.fivesevenammo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Check out this site holsters for MKII 5-7, also for mag carriers at very good prices.

guncrazy72

Post by guncrazy72 » 10 Aug 2014, 04:35

Here is a new holster for all of the MKII owners out there. I just found out that Blackpoint tactical is now making OWB holsters both in full kydex and leather wing in all kinds of colors. Heres their website and a pic of mine.

http://www.blackpointtactical.com/shop/ ... /holsters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 29 Sep 2014, 10:31

Has anyone found a company making a IWB holster for the MK2 that's not all kydex? Looking for something similar to a Crossbreed super tuck. Horse hide against the body with a kydex outside.

foxcurry

Post by foxcurry » 29 Sep 2014, 11:30

Stitches1974,

Take a look at the Minotaur Spartan by Comp-Tac. Its the Kydex/Leather hybrid that you're looking for, I think. I've been using one for about three years now and I really like it.

Fox

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 29 Sep 2014, 12:46

foxcurry wrote:Stitches1974,

Take a look at the Minotaur Spartan by Comp-Tac. Its the Kydex/Leather hybrid that you're looking for, I think. I've been using one for about three years now and I really like it.

Fox
Thanks for the reply, but they only make a holster for the USG, just like all the other companies I've researched. I have a supertuck from when I had my USG. The MK2 fits in it, but would cause excessive wear if repeatedly used. Hence why I'm looking for something specifically for the MK2.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 30 Sep 2014, 10:08

If you're looking for a Galco leather shoulder rig, I have a new one.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 30 Sep 2014, 11:34

blueorison wrote:If you're looking for a Galco leather shoulder rig, I have a new one.
I appreciate the offer, but I'm just looking for an IWB, that's not all kydex for my MK2.

Goldngun

Re: Holsters

Post by Goldngun » 03 Oct 2014, 06:28

shopsmart wrote:Called black hawk, looked at my invoice, FN 57 USG. Should work, but mentioned adjustable sights and balckhawk mentioned that might be an issue. Still scratching my head and also occured to me the wrong holster might have been in the package. The packages were easily opened and people messing with them might have been fiddling around and put the wrong holster in.

Anyone with a FN 57 USG adjustable sights with blackhawk serpa. Pics please. I am stumped at this point.
The SERPA will fit ANY 5.7 pistol...period.

Goldngun

Post by Goldngun » 03 Oct 2014, 06:29

blueorison wrote:If you're looking for a Galco leather shoulder rig, I have a new one.
What do you want for the Galco? Is it a universal adjustable fit?

Thanks, Jon

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 03 Oct 2014, 18:01

PM sent back.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

kfeltenberger
Gold Member
custom title: BSG-94 Chronicler

Post by kfeltenberger » 21 Nov 2014, 07:05

Goldngun wrote:
shopsmart wrote:Called black hawk, looked at my invoice, FN 57 USG. Should work, but mentioned adjustable sights and balckhawk mentioned that might be an issue. Still scratching my head and also occured to me the wrong holster might have been in the package. The packages were easily opened and people messing with them might have been fiddling around and put the wrong holster in.

Anyone with a FN 57 USG adjustable sights with blackhawk serpa. Pics please. I am stumped at this point.
This runs counter to what Blackhawk is saying; the SERPA will fit the USG but not the Mk. II.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 21 Nov 2014, 09:30

Wow, I missed that comment before. The SERPA will also not fit the IOM models.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 21 Nov 2014, 10:38

We will be offering a paddle version of the holster we currently carry and it fits ALL FsN models from the MKII all the way back.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

FNGuy

Post by FNGuy » 22 Nov 2014, 19:15

Any word on availabity yet?

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 23 Nov 2014, 00:14

They will be up next week.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

sharpie

Post by sharpie » 10 Dec 2014, 16:45

I ordered a paddle holster on 11/11/14 from MultiHolsters. It arrived today (less than a month, with an expected 8-10 week lead time). It is no-frills black, no laser, etc. Fits the FIveseveN MK2 perfectly. I did specify the MK2 model in the description and they came through. I bought this one for more of a putzing around the property option, and to check out their quality.

When I look for some more carry options for this firearm, they will get more of my money. I will likely try their 2-in-1 next.

I do have an order in for Aliengear as well, but nothing has shipped yet.

tmwtrfwler

Post by tmwtrfwler » 13 Feb 2015, 15:55

Spudgun wrote:Bravo Concealment appears to be offering their Patriot and RTT holsters for the FiveSeven MKII now; you can get them molded for lights and threaded barrels as well:

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collect ... with-light" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just ordered one per your recommendation. will report on how it is.

PursuitSS

Post by PursuitSS » 13 Feb 2015, 19:38

Goldngun wrote:
I just received my MK II, there is no way in hell it will fit in either of my Serpa's I used with my original 5.7.

I even considered trying to modify the Serpa for the MK II, there is not enough material in several locations to allow it.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 13 Feb 2015, 21:24

Serpa fit pretty damn tight.

I have an older one and I would not consider even trying to fit a MKII into it.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

PursuitSS

Post by PursuitSS » 14 Feb 2015, 08:26

Even though I detest Kydex holsters, I know that leather is not a good choice for the Five Seven pistol because of the safety design (leather can shift and knock it off)

It looks like I will go with Bravo Concealment Kydex, I plan on making my own belt interface out of heavy horsehide and go with a Small of the Back carry. I believe that that is the best location for concealing a large handgun.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 14 Feb 2015, 10:59

Have you looked at our Holsters?

Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

PursuitSS

Post by PursuitSS » 14 Feb 2015, 12:35

Go ahead, make it MORE difficult for me to decide :wall:

Just when I think I have it all figured out....

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 14 Feb 2015, 20:01

That's what I am here for. We can't keep them in stock.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Txduckhunter

Post by Txduckhunter » 17 Feb 2015, 06:42

I like the paddle style holster! I didn't find it on the website

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 17 Feb 2015, 16:59

Have not bought one, but I'd figure I'd post it up. http://www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-FN-57-MK2

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 18 Feb 2015, 09:02

Txduckhunter wrote:I like the paddle style holster! I didn't find it on the website

Lisa moved some tings around and it somehow got dropped. I asked Lisa to get it back up ASAP.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

bill2740

Need a Kydex Paddle Holster For a FN 57 MK2

Post by bill2740 » 02 Mar 2015, 17:06

Need a kydex RH paddle holster for a FN FiveseveN MK2. Any recommendations?

CPTKILLER
custom title: CPT Killer

Post by CPTKILLER » 03 Mar 2015, 09:10

Nice rig!

kfeltenberger
Gold Member
custom title: BSG-94 Chronicler

Re: Need a Kydex Paddle Holster For a FN 57 MK2

Post by kfeltenberger » 04 Mar 2015, 16:16

bill2740 wrote:Need a kydex RH paddle holster for a FN FiveseveN MK2. Any recommendations?
Call Kee at RMHolsters.com He made me one that is outstanding.
Kurt

Old Paul

Re: Holster sources for FNH MK-II 5.7, with Laser Sight.

Post by Old Paul » 13 Jul 2015, 12:43

My Laser sight setup is sorta a "swoose", made up from the base mounting plate from a Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical Compact Red Laser Sight Item No. ''UAG-RLS-KLDG-1-SW'', with the the laser tube from a VERY100 Tactical Red Laser Dot Sight Scope with Mount For Gun Rifle Pistol.

I originally mounted the UA laser on the rail, but found that the switch unit of the laser tube only worked intermittently, and was clumsy to operate, so when I got the V-100 unit, I liked he push button switch on the unit, but decided to only use the laser tube, since I liked the larger, more stable, mounting block on the UA unit, and luckily the tube from the V-100 interchanged into it very well.

After many inquiries, all Negative, I just bought a BladeTech Holster, designed to fit the older FNH 5,7 pistol (OWB w/TL FNH Five seveN USG - RH - BLK, Style : X0009HOLX000935776137), and it fits my newer FNH MK-II 5.7 pistol, with the Laser sight, just fine, as is too.

Since the only difference between the two models of FNH 5.7 is supposed to be in the design of the front of the trigger guard, this holster should fit all the newer MK-IIs too, with, or without, a Tactical light, or a Laser sight, on them.

Another Holster, a BLACKHAWK! Nylon Laser Holster, Size 03, (1911 Govt' with most under barrel lasers) also fit my FNH 5.7 w/ Laser sight too, however the bottom, rear opening of the Holster will have to be opened up, a little, then re-sewed in order for Laser unit of have clearance, which may also have an effect on the adjustment of the Lasers aim as well.

jobrando

Post by jobrando » 15 Jul 2015, 07:54

Nylon BlackHawk pancake covers my stash of guns without changing holster. Size six seems to be universal size for me from my Walther PPK to Fn5/7. The FNX tactical 45 pushes that size though. Love this holster. Not only cheap but I'd compare it to KelTec arms. It just works. Try it you'll never turn back.

blizzardscout2
Platinum Member

Post by blizzardscout2 » 22 Jun 2016, 21:42

tmwtrfwler wrote:
Spudgun wrote:Bravo Concealment appears to be offering their Patriot and RTT holsters for the FiveSeven MKII now; you can get them molded for lights and threaded barrels as well:

just ordered one per your recommendation. will report on how it is.
How did you like your Bravo Concealment? They seem like great holsters.

Old Paul

Post by Old Paul » 23 Jun 2016, 07:27

What I finally got for my FSN Fiveseven, was "Blade Tech" holster, molded for a rail mount light, but it also fit my laser sight as well.

Paul

Name: OWB Pistol w/Tac-lig - FNH FN 57 USG - Black - Right - Surefire X300
SKU: HOLX000932381147
Price: $79.99

Figured it should fit my MK-II, even if I have to use my Dremel Tool to enlarge the front of the trigger guard area, which is the only difference that I know of, between mine, and the earlier model FNH Five-seveN pistol?

Paul

danbrew

Post by danbrew » 18 Feb 2018, 20:03

I've got an awesome leather holster from Kramer Leather for my FN 5.7. It is an MSP Paddle and I've had it for years - it's superb.

RockNReload

Post by RockNReload » 27 May 2018, 18:33

Add https://www.blackarchholsters.com/ to this list as well. Just bought one so don't have a review, but you can find them on youtube.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 27 May 2018, 19:12

Added, thanks & welcome to the forum

snakedoc7

Post by snakedoc7 » 30 May 2018, 20:00

I noticed the DSG Alpha holsters were on sale.
I know there is a lot of excellent choices out there but DSG Alpha is a favorite of mine. I was surprised to see they offered one for the 5.7.

https://dsgarms.com/fn-5-7-owb-holster-dsg10110009

Beard

Post by Beard » 14 Aug 2018, 03:45

Try https://www.craftholsters.com/ they make custom Kydex, leather, nylon or polymer holsters for FN.

robertsuarez71

Post by robertsuarez71 » 16 Jun 2020, 16:59

Looking a holster for my FN five-seven with a TRL 8-light

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 17 Jun 2020, 20:21

Which model FsN do you have?

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 19 Jun 2020, 09:49

Elite Ammunition can have custom OWB Kydex holster made for you.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Localizer

Post by Localizer » 17 Aug 2020, 13:47

Hey fellas.

With the DT CAOS allowing a more optimal mounting solution, who makes a holster than can accommodate an rds equipped FN 5.7?

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 19 Aug 2020, 09:47

EA's Kydex works perfectly with the DT CAOS holster. I carry every day with this combo.

I don't carry with a red dot installed. I do how ever prefer the more aggressive slide serrations.

Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

swissguy

Post by swissguy » 13 Sep 2021, 01:17

I was looking for an duty holster and found Radar1957's 6457 (level 2) is also available for the FsN. Maybe it's more for my side of the pond, I have no idea whether you can get them in the US.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 13 Sep 2021, 09:54

Sources are messed up over here. The MK2 slide is thicker than all older models so holsters from the big makers won't fit it. I am currently working with a new holster maker to supply Elite Ammunition.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition