FiveSeveN serial #'s on grip

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

russell

FiveSeveN serial #'s on grip

Post by russell » 27 Feb 2015, 23:56

Gentlemen, I am new to the forum but have been a collector of FN products for a few years. At this time of my life I am a seller not a buyer. I have a question for members of the forum. I have a FiveseveN pistol that has the serial numbers on the grip, ( last 3 digits are 336, no safety, 3-10 round mags, low profile sights, and on the left side of the slide, towards the front, it has FN MANUFACTURING INC. COLUMBIA, S.C. This gun was willed to me by my dad who passed in 2006. I have yet to see one like this for sale on any of the auction sites and have not been able to find a picture of it as well. What is the story behind this gun? Is it rare and worth substantially more then the other IOM models? Thanks in advance for your help and expertise.

Cyberfly
Global Moderator
custom title: Mens Room Attendant

Re: FiveSeveN serial #'s on grip

Post by Cyberfly » 28 Feb 2015, 00:46

Russel, there is a thread that covers the variances in the different FsN models.
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=59" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you look up in the top banner, there is a tactical search. Makes it a lot easier to find threads like this.
Hope you find the information you're looking for.
Never confuse 'The will of the Majority' with 'The will of God'.
**This post created with 100% recycled photons!**