Fn five seven Europe

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

mastoras

Fn five seven Europe

Post by mastoras » 20 Nov 2013, 07:28

Hi could you please tell if you have purchased the pistol and the ammo from a country of the E.U. (balkan coutries like czech would be nicer). and if you did what was the price of the pistol and the ammo.I am asking because i want to buy a five seven but in Greece not the pistol nor the ammo exist in the market although the gun is not illegal to own and so i thought that i would be nice to import one and the ammo in bulk 600rounds for me.
So could you please help me.Also i would be nice if you could give the website of the gun store that you purchased the pistol here or in a pm.
Thank you in advance
George

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: Fn five seven Europe

Post by Rapier1772 » 21 Feb 2015, 16:16

A new member from Georgia (Eastern Europe) said he bought one for $4,800 and the ammunition (which looks to be SS195) is about $2.50 per round.
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic ... 15&t=16066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

ewetstone

Post by ewetstone » 22 Feb 2015, 19:49

Rapier1772 wrote:A new member from Georgia (Eastern Europe) said he bought one for $4,800 and the ammunition (which looks to be SS195) is about $2.50 per round.
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic ... 15&t=16066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I just asked in his thread how he acquired his FsN. Are the newer MKII made here in the USA...VA? If so I would think that there would be restrictions on shipping it to Eastern Europe?? Yes/No??

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 22 Feb 2015, 20:23

I would think they'd make change company wide, at all their plants.
For legal transfers of firearms between countries there are definitely restrictions. I have no idea what all they are, I've never tried to do it. Considering what I have heard about transferring a vehicle overseas, I wouldn't want to pay that much.
I would assume there are tariffs & taxes & so on. Best advice, find a local dealer & chat them up - make friends of as many dealers as you can :laugh:
I was able to find that there are gun stores in Tbilisi, Georgia but not much info about prices & laws.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.