Tread Softly Concealment Holsters

Discuss the variety of handguns out there.
nrv216

Tread Softly Concealment Holsters

Post by nrv216 » 03 Oct 2014, 10:25

Hey guys,
Anyone heard of this brand? http://www.tsconcealment.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Their holsters look very similar to some holsters I have seen from galco, crossbreed, mtac, etc for about half the price. They have really good reviews on their ETSY store but no real reviews anywhere else.

SO... I bought one for my glock 29sf (hope it will fit my 20sf and 21sf too) and I will post a review when I get it. I am really hoping it is what it seems to be. I would love to support a company that boasts all american products that they will only sell to americans! :patriot:

nrv216

FNGuy

Re: Tread Softly Concealment Holsters

Post by FNGuy » 07 Oct 2014, 17:42

They do not list a holster for the 5.7.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Oct 2014, 18:06

He never said it was for the FsN, just blocks.
And he put the thread in the general handguns subforum, we can talk smack about other guns on the FiveseveNForum :D
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

nrv216

Post by nrv216 » 21 Oct 2014, 17:41

Hey All,

I have carried my g29sf in this holster for a few weeks now and I am extremely happy with it so far! That being said, the adage that you get what you pay for still applies here. While the functionality is all there, those who view holsters as works of art may be disappointed by the finish of the holster. For me, the bare bones approach to my weapon carriage system is just fine.

Before I get into the details of the actual holster, let me say that the price, shipping/tracking, communication with the seller, packaging and the instructions included were all great. The holster itself is a basic leather riveted to kydex, no frills version of similar holsters from crossbreed, galco and others. The belt clips are very robust and are adjustable to allow for different depths of carry. I had to put them at the deepest setting to carry as low as I like to but was satisfied once they were adjusted accordingly.

The holster is very comfortable whether standing, sitting, walking or driving and conceals my g29 and g21/g20 well. I am not claiming that it disappears under a t-shirt, but any larger garment has done the job. My two initial concerns were that the leather backing was unfinished and that the retention was not that great. The leather has not bothered my sensitive (girly) skin yet and the kydex was easily heated with a hair dryer and formed a little tighter per the instructions that came with the holster.

Overall, I am loving the holster and would really recommend it. The guy says he can mold for different guns so a fsn holster is a possibility. I will follow up if anything changes.

Another little plug: my brother left some tuf glide here and I am digging it so far! Anyone else like it? I can post a little more on my experience with the dry lube if anyone is interested. Thanks guys. Pictures below...

nrv216

free upload pictures
photos upload
free upload image