Ryan Herle aka Medula Oblongata

Elite Ammunition, makers of custom 5.7x28 ammunition.

Moderators: panzermk2, panzermk2wife

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: Ryan Herle aka Medula Oblongata

Post by Rapier1772 » 19 Sep 2009, 20:39

wow....

The CW03 to medical retirement from the army to police officer to ATF agent seemed improbable but not impossible. Its a lot to do but with the right attitude & drive it is possible. I bought it - all of it.

Thank you for bringing this to light
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 19 Sep 2009, 20:50

wow, just wow

im not going to lie, like most of the people here, i belived most of the things that he said. Some of it however i didnt, like i remember he said he had a collection of cigars worth over 100,000. In the back of my head i always thought he was bsing, i dont think i ever really wanted to belive it.

Im the type of person who never divulges information about my self over the internet. Not my name, where i live, bday, age, anything. I always found it strange that I actually trusted people here enough to give any info on me at all. Il be honest ive always liked this place for that reason, the "family" enviorment.

im not going to lie, it feels a bit odd now though...........

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 19 Sep 2009, 20:57

Consider yourself lucky

This asshole has been my house alone with me & my children at times.

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 19 Sep 2009, 21:04

yea i dont think anyone here will deny that jay and lisa got the brunt of it :(

ynoty3k
custom title: Hoplophile

Post by ynoty3k » 19 Sep 2009, 21:43

Wow. Just wow. :?: :huh:

I questioned his credentials, but this is the internet. I'm sorry some of you all got hurt so much more by this guy. I guess everything else's pretty much been said...

tomorrow brings another day. Fresh beginnings for all. :patriot:

Just curious, with him gone is it okay to say the word "Airsoft" again?

also, what happened to his post count? was it reset?

and with him gone, does that mean there's an opportunity for fractional Ownership in EA?

ChuckD
custom title: Tactical Tier2 Ninja

Post by ChuckD » 19 Sep 2009, 21:50

Wow, I actually thought he was a decent guy.
I know I'm not the oldest of the forum members, but everytime I talked to him he made me feel kinda like small, worthless. (Even though I had only ordered from EA once. I'm a poor college student and can barely afford rent.)
I'm sorry for Lisa & Jay with how they had to take the brunt of it. My best wishes are with you, and this makes me question people even more. Thank you for being truthful with us.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 19 Sep 2009, 21:57

ynoty3k wrote:also, what happened to his post count? was it reset?
Ryan chose to delete all of his posts, as he has the right to do, as does everyone else if they feel the need to. Posts are property of the user who has posted them.
ynoty3k wrote:Just curious, with him gone is it okay to say the word "Airsoft" again?
Of course, as long as you understand completely that airsoft and firearms are two completely different subjects and should not be mixed :D

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 19 Sep 2009, 22:08

Oh, and he also attempted to give everyone access to every part of the forum, but somehow managed to not to, thank goodness. And he tried clearing the admin/mod logs to cover his tracks.

ynoty3k
custom title: Hoplophile

Post by ynoty3k » 19 Sep 2009, 22:09

If I hold a lighter to my airsoft, it becomes a firearm (uses propane for propellant)

Ahh, I was just wondering. I didnt think you all would delete his posts, just curious.

What doesn't Kill you makes ya stronger. I guess we all are stronger now. Perhaps more jaded too, but stronger still.

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 19 Sep 2009, 22:12

WOW!

IS there any reason to question his ability/expertise in loading the ammuntion that was sold to EA customers, or was that one thing he did with good mindset?

I know a person who has a tale of lies similiar to this. At one point he had stated he had a performance business located in a few cities over. He had sold rims to a local and three days before he was going to deliver them to that guy, his house got robbed and the rims were stolen. I happened accross that automotive forum one day, and had stumbled upon such posts by him. I informed the person he frauded and from that day, I've never trusted a word that man says.

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 19 Sep 2009, 22:30

f3rr37 wrote:Oh, and he also attempted to give everyone access to every part of the forum, but somehow managed to not to, thank goodness. And he tried clearing the admin/mod logs to cover his tracks.
why and how would he do that?, he wasnt a mod was he?

I know he lied and shit, but i didnt know he actually wanted to go as far as to cause harm to the forum :?:

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 19 Sep 2009, 22:34

he was a mod. or at least I remember him locking threads?

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 19 Sep 2009, 22:38

yeah, kind of a mod.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 19 Sep 2009, 22:47

Buffman wrote:WOW!

IS there any reason to question his ability/expertise in loading the ammuntion that was sold to EA customers, or was that one thing he did with good mindset?

I know a person who has a tale of lies similiar to this. At one point he had stated he had a performance business located in a few cities over. He had sold rims to a local and three days before he was going to deliver them to that guy, his house got robbed and the rims were stolen. I happened accross that automotive forum one day, and had stumbled upon such posts by him. I informed the person he frauded and from that day, I've never trusted a word that man says.

No. For the most part all of the ammunition loaded the last 2 months has been loaded by me. Currently no one else is loading. Before that 50/50 but I have been watching him like you would not believe the last 6 months. So much so he did not like it. Lisa has been hand checking every loaded cartridge one at a time since. We had one lot of bad primers get out. The total run went to 2 people and we have since replaced that ammunition.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 19 Sep 2009, 23:02

Seems like alot of lies were told to gain the affirmation and love of others. Panzer and PanzermkII I continue to wish EA and your family the best... I'm sorry that you have had to go through this much pain.

I do not know Ryan as much as you guys do, but I agree with the fact that no matter how unloved, lonely you are or what mental illness you have it does not excuse yourself from getting help rather than hurting those who love you.

After you tell a lie for so long, you start believing it. I agree with ferret when he said

"There is really only one thing that we as a forum expect from every person on here, is that you're truthful about yourself."

in the end the truth will surface.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 19 Sep 2009, 23:12

Lets not forget that Ryan still is a member of this forum and at any time could come and refute these claims and try to prove us wrong. He has not been banned like he has done to others, we presented him with our findings and tried to allow him to just walk away w/out a fuss.

sabotteur
custom title: Big Dog Outfitters

Post by sabotteur » 20 Sep 2009, 03:07

And to think we offered to have him out here at the farm so he could spend time with his daughter if that trip to DC was even real.

I guess I owe Lisa and Jay an apology too, as I kinda got a little terse with them after 9 months of Ryan taking my money and never shipping an EA order, one that they immediately sent out as soon as they became aware of the situation.

I knew about him creating trolls accounts so he could refute them, called him out on it once in PMs, after which he claimed to own Kronos Management when the forums switched over. I guess that was a lie too....

Anyway, I'll agree that it's a shame but I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with liars. The whole mental health defense is a great way for liberals to defend the violator and take away the dignity of the victims.

RedDog57
custom title: RedDog

Post by RedDog57 » 20 Sep 2009, 03:20

To Jay, Lisa, and the Forum team, thank you. I'm sure emotions are running high, but it looks like you have all approached this in a careful, methodical way. I feel stupid posting a nice goodbye message, and I've only read him for a short time. It must be hard for you who have known and worked with him. Thanks for bringing this to our attention; you respect us by doing the right thing. :patriot:

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 20 Sep 2009, 06:05

jmz5 wrote:I actually feel a little ashamed of some of the people who I banned based on Ryan's requests. :(
nah man, dont, he had everyone fooled with his bs

plus 98% of the people you banned on his request were probly him anyway
:laugh:

tejohnson
custom title: a nobody

Post by tejohnson » 20 Sep 2009, 06:44

Is it April 1st? No really? I have not been very active on here for a few months but I have glanced at the forum every week. Never would I have thought anything was up. Have there been more absurd claims over the past few months that led to this doubt?

I never once questioned Ryans credentials. I was not aware of the "ATF" employee claim, although, that would have been easy to verify. (Prior pay records for all Federal Employees can be found on the Internet)

In any case, he did seem to know his stuff when it came to the 5.7x28. Is there any question about guidance given, specifically in the areas of discussion on what Is and Is Not safe?

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 20 Sep 2009, 07:13

As for Ryan's daughter's DC trip, we're pretty sure that is truth. Cyberfly met with Ryan and his daughter once and everything seemed to be hunky-dory.

jmz5
Site Admin

Post by jmz5 » 20 Sep 2009, 07:47

If he gave any advice that was unsafe, it would have been caught by others.
كاف

The Keymaster
custom title: Keeper Of The Keys

Post by The Keymaster » 20 Sep 2009, 08:16

Has anyone used the 5.7 x 28 sizing/crimp dies he sold? I think there were about 8 sold. With all the revelations, just wondering if these are OK. I haven't gotten around to using mine yet.

romer522

Post by romer522 » 20 Sep 2009, 08:21

I would have to assume Jay was involved in those dies, and that they are good-to-go.

Gramaton Cleric
Gold Member
custom title: Gun Kata

Post by Gramaton Cleric » 20 Sep 2009, 09:17

I am shocked and angry :furious: I wondered what was going on when I tried to contact him regarding ammo! I feel like..... duped! Well lesson learned!
Aim small,Miss Small!
NRA LIFE Member
Prior Planning Prevents **** Poor Performance.

Gramaton Cleric
Gold Member

Post by Gramaton Cleric » 20 Sep 2009, 09:25

I want to thank the staff for the way this was handled. And a special thanks to Elite for their ammo! I wondered why production was slow i see why now.... thanks for your hard work and preserving your company's image. I bought into the load of crap and i haven't been on the forum as much because of Mo. But I'm glad to know what the deal really is and I'm glad I'm back! Thanks Sniper Joe!
Aim small,Miss Small!
NRA LIFE Member

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 09:58

romer522 wrote:I would have to assume Jay was involved in those dies, and that they are good-to-go.
Roman, I am sorry to say that NO Jay had no involvement in that little project. That was all Ryan.

The Keymaster wrote:Has anyone used the 5.7 x 28 sizing/crimp dies he sold? I think there were about 8 sold. With all the revelations, just wondering if these are OK. I haven't gotten around to using mine yet.
I know of personally 1 person who never received theirs.
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 10:07

Gramaton Cleric wrote:I am shocked and angry :furious: I wondered what was going on when I tried to contact him regarding ammo! I feel like..... duped! Well lesson learned!
Believe me we feel it too and will for a while
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 10:16

Gramaton Cleric wrote:I wondered why production was slow i see why now.... thanks for your hard work and preserving your company's image.
Yeah stealing the money out of the company bank account as fast I put it in was not something I could explain at the time because no one knew what Ryan was doing and we were trying to keep our company afloat.

Well it will take some time to recover from both the financial loss as well as the emotional loss. But we are working on getting things back in order the way it should be.

But I am glad it is out in the open and explains a lot.

We just ask that everyone be patient. I know I have said that in the past but now you know the reason why for the patience. This company means a lot to both Jay & I. And I will be damn if I am going to let Ryan win by seeing us fail.
Visit Us on FaceBook

kamo

Post by kamo » 20 Sep 2009, 10:29

Wow, even though I have been absent from the forums for some time, I have still kept in touch with some of you guys here, and sadly Ryan was one of them. Like some, I have met him in person before and it's shocking to find out about all this.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 10:54

Okay I have heard this on the phone by 3 people today and I am fucking pissed :furious:

In phone conversations he has told people that my children are special needs children and that I am not tending to their "special needs"

WTF is this asshole smoking? My children are the most important priority in my life.

My children are happy & healthy and too smart for their own good sometimes.

He is just jealous he didn't not have the happy marriage Jay & I have and he is angry that we have loving relationships with each our children.
Visit Us on FaceBook

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 20 Sep 2009, 11:08

People here know that Lisa but it is good that you are being kept informed of the lies. As aggravating as it is, at least this way you can head them off before the lies really get started

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 20 Sep 2009, 11:28

Gramaton Cleric wrote:I want to thank the staff for the way this was handled. And a special thanks to Elite for their ammo! I wondered why production was slow i see why now.... thanks for your hard work and preserving your company's image. I bought into the load of crap and i haven't been on the forum as much because of Mo. But I'm glad to know what the deal really is and I'm glad I'm back! Thanks Sniper Joe!
not a problem man, anytime :thumb:
panzermk2wife wrote:Okay I have heard this on the phone by 3 people today and I am fucking pissed :furious:

In phone conversations he has told people that my children are special needs children and that I am not tending to their "special needs"

WTF is this asshole smoking? My children are the most important priority in my life.

My children are happy & healthy and too smart for their own good sometimes.

He is just jealous he didn't not have the happy marriage Jay & I have and he is angry that we have loving relationships with each our children.
wow....thats just horrible, after all hes done he has to go after your kids...... thats just like the epitomy of fucked up
Last edited by Sniperjoe on 20 Sep 2009, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

kamo

Post by kamo » 20 Sep 2009, 11:29

damn that sucks jay. He hasn't called me yet since all this went down, but I'll make sure to just ignore the call.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 12:24

Yes, sniperjoe it is fucked up.

It's one thing to make false accusations about the company, Jay & I.

It's a whole other ballgame when you start shit about my kids. I can deal with the other shit, but will not stand for talking shit about innocent children, my children when they actually liked, trusted and looked at him as an uncle.
Visit Us on FaceBook

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 12:29

The lord works in mysterious ways. I believe GOD will take care of him in his own "special way"

Gramaton Cleric
Gold Member

Post by Gramaton Cleric » 20 Sep 2009, 13:35

:agree: exactly!
Aim small,Miss Small!
NRA LIFE Member

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 20 Sep 2009, 13:45

panzermk2wife wrote:The lord works in mysterious ways. I believe GOD will take care of him in his own "special way"
Ain't he actually sick, like ill sick, or was that bs as well?

jmz5
Site Admin

Post by jmz5 » 20 Sep 2009, 13:47

BS.
كاف

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 13:47

It was bullshit.

He claimed before he came up here he had terminal Pancreatic (? spelling) Cancer and had 6 months to live.

Then he claims to go to a doctor once he moved up here and all of a sudden it was a misdiagnosis.
Visit Us on FaceBook

flyingirish04
Gold Member
custom title: Mtn Man in Flatland

Post by flyingirish04 » 20 Sep 2009, 14:05

:skep:
Killed Two Stones with One Bird.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 14:33

Exactly Irish

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 20 Sep 2009, 14:34

Thread updated / moved

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 20 Sep 2009, 14:39

Should we go thru and edit out language? Potty mouths :p

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 20 Sep 2009, 14:47

Opening post updated with previously unavailable information, the last back and forth between Ryan and a member of the staff.

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 20 Sep 2009, 16:48

I'm not sure if I missed it, but does EA still retain the loading names and "receipes" for the 5.7x28mm ammo, or was that some of RH's intellectual property?

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 16:53

They belong to the company
Visit Us on FaceBook

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 20 Sep 2009, 17:00

Good to know..

Vortec MAX
Gold Member

Post by Vortec MAX » 20 Sep 2009, 18:20

I guess this means there's no chance of me getting one of those 5.7 x 28 how to DVDs with recipes now. :p

By the way, MO told me that the crimping die I bought from him was the same as EA is using in production. It this a true statement?

Mike

DAUG

Post by DAUG » 20 Sep 2009, 18:26

Holy shit, WTF just happened! I just don't know what I'm feeling right now after reading through these pages . . . mostly confused and betrayed for being sucked into it so completely . . . I suppose like everyone else! Hmm, makes me less trusting, and I hate feeling this way. I didn't know Ryan personally, but I liked him, and that's hard to deal with all these conflicting feelings.

Anyway one of the reasons I joined this forum, and what keeps me interested here is the way the Forum leadership/staff deals with difficult and devisive issues to one if its core values . . . and boy is this one is a f*#$ing whopper! Thank you for keeping it honest, letting us in on the truth, and more importantly keeping it REAL! I admire you all for the mature handling of this very sensitive situation.
EARTH FIRST! We'll pave the other planets later - 5Jeffro7

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 18:28

Vortec MAX wrote:I guess this means there's no chance of me getting one of those 5.7 x 28 how to DVDs with recipes now. :p

By the way, MO told me that the crimping die I bought from him was the same as EA is using in production. It this a true statement?

Mike
He told Jay that they were from his personal stash.

Only Ryan & God know the truth on that Mike.
Visit Us on FaceBook

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 18:29

Daug,

Believe me when I started putting 2 and 2 together it made me sick for weeks.
Visit Us on FaceBook

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 20 Sep 2009, 19:00

From the conversation in the first post between Cyberfly and MO, it seemed that he was backing off because he was beginning to feel embarrassed and ashamed when he was caught and confronted so at that moment he agreed to back off... but later he garnered up his resentment and lashed back at EA and the people that used to surround him.

I do wish him the best and hope that he would not harass anyone else.
Shoot more, worry less.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 19:05

In the past several hours I have been called and emailed with so much shit he has said about Jay & I in the past 2 weeks the only thing I can do is laugh because he is so far of this planet.
Visit Us on FaceBook

SSBiggun

Post by SSBiggun » 20 Sep 2009, 20:54

Jay and Lisa,
After reading this whole thread and remembering some of the claims in the past let me state that I am truly sorry for what you have had to suffer through with his actions. In all honesty I probably would not have been as successful with my own 5.7 reloading without Ryan's advice. He was helpful at times though it will in no way excuse the abnormal behavior there were some positives over the years. I hope he can someday be comfortable with who he really is.

Fly, Thanks for handling like a professional when it became public knowledge.

karbuv

Post by karbuv » 20 Sep 2009, 21:01

I got one and it works fine. Sorry to hear about all this.
The Keymaster wrote:Has anyone used the 5.7 x 28 sizing/crimp dies he sold? I think there were about 8 sold. With all the revelations, just wondering if these are OK. I haven't gotten around to using mine yet.
Here’s a couple of my favorite Reagan quotes; 1) When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat. 2) The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.
Institutionalized Anarchy = BO Admin

hammerhands32
custom title: Proverbs 10:19

Post by hammerhands32 » 20 Sep 2009, 21:22

Son of a %#*@^, Mother$%#@&#, peice of @%#$ and then wow. Ive been gobling up his B.S. happily for over a year

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 20 Sep 2009, 21:30

Thank you for your kind words SSBiggun

We don't deny he knows about reloading.

It's all the lies about his age claiming to be 39 when in fact he's 33. Which is the same age as my younger brother.

All the LEO & military claims of being all these things and getting all the medals and so forth. Which is a slap in the face to all those who are past & current military as well as our officers past and present..

The lies of his work history ie working for the ATF, being head of a 4 billion dollar project so on & so forth

The stealing of company funds

And the things that hurt the most to me on an emotion level and being a woman it is multiply by millions: the lies just in the past 3 to 4 weeks. Putting a gun to his head, stealing from him, Jay being a former cocaine addict, me being a diagnosed schizophrenic, telling people that all 3 of our children are special needs children and that I am not tending to their "special needs". My children are happy, healthy and very well rounded children. And so many other hurtful lies.

These are the things that hurt me the most. We brought him up here as a friend, made him part of our family and he turns around and completely without batting an eyelash tried to run the company and our family.

Once he opens his eyes and realizes which in my own opinion will not happen he is going to see all his sins. He is one day going to have to answer for these sins. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when that happens.

I sincerely hope no one expects me to have any sympathy for him, because I don't. I know it sounds cold, but walk in my shoes for a moment. There is no way I will every forgive and forget what he has done to my family. How much my family has lost. How much my children have lost due to his lies and stealing. To me he is dead. Ryan Herle no longer exists in my book. I will hate him for a very long time because of what he did to my family and I know I will have to confess that sin to our priest one day, but that day is not today, tomorrow, not next week and maybe not even a year from now. I think I deserve to hate him for a while.

Sorry for the rant guys, I just I had to get it off my chest because this has been building for months and physically and emotionally I have been drained.
Visit Us on FaceBook

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 20 Sep 2009, 21:59

hammerhands32 wrote:Son of a %#*@^, Mother$%#@&#, peice of @%#$ and then wow. Ive been gobling up his B.S. happily for over a year
For many of us, more than a year, I've been around since 2006 and have taken his word as gospel up until about a year ago.

RedDog57
custom title: RedDog

Post by RedDog57 » 20 Sep 2009, 22:16

satellitedr3ams wrote:we all have lost here. lisa im sorry to hear. better sooner than later tho.

:( :agree:

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 20 Sep 2009, 22:19

:(

I'm sorry Lisa. I can't wish to understand how you're feeling as a mother and someone who trusted him with your family and I sincerely hope he doesn't hurt you any further.
Shoot more, worry less.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 21 Sep 2009, 05:28

Thanks guys.

I guess he didn't expect everyone to figure out the deceit.

I feel really bad for those here on the forum as well who were duped by his deception as well. It just really boggles the mind.

But as I said we will all be stronger for this hard life experience and we will come out on top as a family here on the forum.

Cyberfly
Global Moderator
custom title: Mens Room Attendant

Post by Cyberfly » 21 Sep 2009, 07:55

Thats the thing about being a bullshitter. You can get away with it a lot easier on the internet than you can in real life. You don't have to look someone in the eye in real life. Cops have a sixth sense and he'd have had to try to pull that off everyday in real life, I think he would have been sniffed out a lot sooner.
But its over.
At least, it better be over.
He may have his nose out of joint for it having gone public, but that's his own damned fault for shooting his mouth off. We kept up our end of the agreement far longer than we should have.
I won't go into it, but we had grounds for coming forward sooner than we did. And he knows it.
Ryan, if you do come back in here and read this, know this. I agree with you on one thing. You DO need help. And you need to get a grip on reality. Get this damned chip off your shoulder and quit whining. Pull yourself up and get on with your life. There IS something better out there for you, but you have to man up and be HONEST about it. Be honest with yourself and others about who you are. There's nothing wrong with not being a supersoldier.
Never confuse 'The will of the Majority' with 'The will of God'.
**This post created with 100% recycled photons!**

apache

Post by apache » 21 Sep 2009, 08:04

Simply gut wrenching. My support and encouragement goes to all those here who have been hurt and damaged by this situation. EA, ( I still support you and your products and wish you success as you move on)

I tend to be naive and give trust until there is a reason not too... LOL I feel gullible as I bought most of the BS he posted.

Live and Learn....... :(
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
John Adams, July 17, 1775

BIGCAP

Post by BIGCAP » 21 Sep 2009, 08:37

"Wow" has been used alot on this thread but the word is appropriate.
Those of us that just had interaction on the net with Ryan will be hurt to some degree but live and in person interaction has really got to just suck.

Jay and Lisa I am truly sorry for what you had to endure and will do so for some time.

This is a sad day for all of us here on the forum. The "family" word has been used on this thread refering to this forum. All families have the one no one wants to talk about. I am sorry now we have one that was so prominent. But the truth is always best and we will move on.

Thank you all who did the work even though you probably did not like having to do so in getting this info out there. We all here appreciate the work you did.

Zhurdan

Post by Zhurdan » 21 Sep 2009, 08:38

Wow! I just bought stuff from him not too long ago. Quite possibly the weirdest thing I've heard on the internet in regards to forums.

Good luck to EA in the financial recovery... and regardless of who he hurt, good luck to MO to get healthy. If indeed he is sick.

p99guy

Post by p99guy » 21 Sep 2009, 09:40

I'm feeling numb (and dumb) I've thought I knew him for quite a while now...sold him a couple of guns without trouble , and gave him my old bullet proof vest when he said he deperatley needed one for employment at a Nebraska police dept.(and didnt have the money for one) I even met him once a couple of years ago..and did'nt have any reason to doubt what he said. I did'nt have the dealings with him that the rest of the staff did in the last year or so....So I wasnt activly comparing one story to the next. And hadnt spoken to him in a while.
So yes, this hit me like a dirty piss'wet mop right across the face to find out he was such a con man/mental case,
and my trust had been taken for a ride and rolled off a cliff. clean words cannot express what i feel right now.
His actions hurt a whole bunch of people and the forum...and the forums reletions with others.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 21 Sep 2009, 10:59

Of all things Ryan has now attacked my children calling them "Special needs children" and that we are neglecting them. While I have nothing against children with special needs attacking mine in such a way shows what a worthless deplorable THING of a human being Ryan has become.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Zhurdan

Post by Zhurdan » 21 Sep 2009, 11:21

Panzer,
That does change things a little. I hope Ryan can get some help with whatever issues he may have, but I'd be hard pressed to not go whop 'em up side the head if he was trashing on my kids (if I had any). Just make sure you DON'T in fact go whop'em up side the head. That'll do nothing good for you or your family.

Good luck.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 21 Sep 2009, 11:42

The only thing saving Ryan is our 3 children.
And he is too stupid to realize it.
Visit Us on FaceBook

SSBiggun

Post by SSBiggun » 21 Sep 2009, 12:03

panzermk2wife wrote:The only thing saving Ryan is our 3 children.
The only thing saving private Ryan is ? :lmao:
Sorry Lisa I couldnt help it.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 21 Sep 2009, 12:04

I'll give you that one

It was funny
Visit Us on FaceBook

gw45acp
Gold Member

Post by gw45acp » 21 Sep 2009, 12:37

Deleted
Last edited by gw45acp on 21 Sep 2009, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
"How the Hell did I get here?"

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 21 Sep 2009, 13:34

SSBiggun wrote:
panzermk2wife wrote:The only thing saving Ryan is our 3 children.
The only thing saving private Ryan is ? :lmao:
Sorry Lisa I couldnt help it.
Shoot more, worry less.

EARS

Post by EARS » 21 Sep 2009, 13:37

One liners are usually the best.

Mister Freeze
custom title: 159.6

Post by Mister Freeze » 21 Sep 2009, 13:41

Jay & Lisa, I would not have been so kind. It would have been next to impossible not to use some EA on him.

Am I to infer he gained employment under false pretenses? Between that and the misuse of company funds...

He crossed the line when it came to your kids. With 2 of my own, them's fightin' (and dyin') words!

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 21 Sep 2009, 17:03

Here is my response to Ryan

You are the one that broke the agreement between the forum and us when you opened your mouth to others with the lies you have been spewing and you absolutely crossed the line talking about OUR children.

Let's take a trip down memory lane Ryan.

These were taken on Thanksgiving 2008
Pictures speak louder than words

I see happy healthy children having fun with Ryan Herle....

Visit Us on FaceBook

Vortec MAX
Gold Member

Post by Vortec MAX » 21 Sep 2009, 17:29

I feel for you guys. I know part of Ryan was a good guy. I am just sorry there was a part that wasn't. It really does break my heart to think about what you guys are going through right now. I hope Ryan can get some help and realize that people will like that good part of him without lying about who he really is. People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.

What it really boils down to is... people respect someone who is honest, regardless of who he is.

Mike

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 21 Sep 2009, 17:59

Vortec MAX wrote:People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.
What it really boils down to is... people respect someone who is honest, regardless of who he is.
Mike
Actually, you guys treat me pretty well and I really don't know half what most of you do about reloading or shooting. I've learned much more than I've contributed. May not be 'respected' but I am tolerated :laugh: Thanks!

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 21 Sep 2009, 18:19

It's your rapier wit . :clap:
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 21 Sep 2009, 18:31

Rapier1772 wrote:
Vortec MAX wrote:People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.
Mike
Actually, you guys treat me pretty well and I really don't know half what most of you do about reloading or shooting. I've learned much more than I've contributed. May not be 'respected' but I am tolerated :laugh: Thanks!
ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 21 Sep 2009, 18:59

Sniperjoe wrote: I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hm. It's about time we do something about that.
:p
Shoot more, worry less.

EARS

Post by EARS » 21 Sep 2009, 19:53

Well..... :lmao:

Cymru

Post by Cymru » 21 Sep 2009, 22:22

Well.... DAMN!

I just spent the last several days fighting another case of kidney stones and now that my tummy area is feeling better, I logon and get a kicked in the stomach feeling reading this.

I keep quite all the time because I have a bad habit of saying really stupid stuff but I'm not going to hold my tongue on this one...

Ryan, I hope you get the help that you apparently and so desperately need. You've hurt and/or dissappointed a lot of people on the forum, myself included. Through the years, on both the old and new forum, I was always entertained by the way you were able to thrash the "posers", I guess it's true that those who yell the loudest have the most to hide.

As an active duty AF member, I find it deplorable how you portreyed your military service. I remember back in January you posted about running into an old service-mate at the Shot Show. This man was a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient. You told us all how it was the single greatest honor of your life how that Soldier remembered you from some previous posting together. I don't remember the details (and now your posts and pictures have been removed) but I seem to recall there was a picture of the two of you standing together. This Hero's arm was draped across your shoulders in a manly buddy-hug. I doubt that had he known the falsehoods you had been telling he would have given you the time of day, much less taken his picture with you. I would gladly pay to have that mans uniform replaced so that he would not have to further contaminate his honor and heroism with your filth. I think there was even mention that he let you wear his CMoH, although at this point I would have to raise the B.S flag on that one. You have dishonored yourself and the men and women who have and are still serving, fighting and dying on a daily basis.

Lisa... Jay... I'm truely sorry this wretch has repaid the generousity of opening your home and hearts in the way he has.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 21 Sep 2009, 23:07

Jay can elaborate on the MoH story at Shot Show.

stateofbliss
custom title: Unamazed - Unphased

Post by stateofbliss » 22 Sep 2009, 01:40

Sniperjoe wrote: ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hey Joe, How do you mix an 18 year old in NY at a gun show? Isn't one mutually exclusive of the other, like NY and gun show? :thumb:
So little time, so much to do and hopefully while it's still legal...

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 22 Sep 2009, 10:09

stateofbliss wrote:
Sniperjoe wrote: ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hey Joe, How do you mix an 18 year old in NY at a gun show? Isn't one mutually exclusive of the other, like NY and gun show? :thumb:
:laugh: , well the gun show WAS in New York state, which is where my guns are anyway. The only way to see a gun show here is in the back of a trunk :laugh:. And the 18 thing........well maby thats just because im so damn awsome :D .............ok, probly not