Ryan Herle aka Medula Oblongata

Elite Ammunition, makers of custom 5.7x28 ammunition.

Moderators: panzermk2, panzermk2wife

Vortec MAX
Gold Member

Re: Ryan Herle aka Medula Oblongata

Post by Vortec MAX » 21 Sep 2009, 17:29

I feel for you guys. I know part of Ryan was a good guy. I am just sorry there was a part that wasn't. It really does break my heart to think about what you guys are going through right now. I hope Ryan can get some help and realize that people will like that good part of him without lying about who he really is. People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.

What it really boils down to is... people respect someone who is honest, regardless of who he is.

Mike

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 21 Sep 2009, 17:59

Vortec MAX wrote:People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.
What it really boils down to is... people respect someone who is honest, regardless of who he is.
Mike
Actually, you guys treat me pretty well and I really don't know half what most of you do about reloading or shooting. I've learned much more than I've contributed. May not be 'respected' but I am tolerated :laugh: Thanks!
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 21 Sep 2009, 18:19

It's your rapier wit . :clap:
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 21 Sep 2009, 18:31

Rapier1772 wrote:
Vortec MAX wrote:People aren't so superficial that they will think less of someone who doesn't have superior experience and credentials. He obviously knew his stuff about reloading, and we would have all respected him for just that.
Mike
Actually, you guys treat me pretty well and I really don't know half what most of you do about reloading or shooting. I've learned much more than I've contributed. May not be 'respected' but I am tolerated :laugh: Thanks!
ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 21 Sep 2009, 18:59

Sniperjoe wrote: I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hm. It's about time we do something about that.
:p
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

EARS

Post by EARS » 21 Sep 2009, 19:53

Well..... :lmao:

Cymru

Post by Cymru » 21 Sep 2009, 22:22

Well.... DAMN!

I just spent the last several days fighting another case of kidney stones and now that my tummy area is feeling better, I logon and get a kicked in the stomach feeling reading this.

I keep quite all the time because I have a bad habit of saying really stupid stuff but I'm not going to hold my tongue on this one...

Ryan, I hope you get the help that you apparently and so desperately need. You've hurt and/or dissappointed a lot of people on the forum, myself included. Through the years, on both the old and new forum, I was always entertained by the way you were able to thrash the "posers", I guess it's true that those who yell the loudest have the most to hide.

As an active duty AF member, I find it deplorable how you portreyed your military service. I remember back in January you posted about running into an old service-mate at the Shot Show. This man was a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient. You told us all how it was the single greatest honor of your life how that Soldier remembered you from some previous posting together. I don't remember the details (and now your posts and pictures have been removed) but I seem to recall there was a picture of the two of you standing together. This Hero's arm was draped across your shoulders in a manly buddy-hug. I doubt that had he known the falsehoods you had been telling he would have given you the time of day, much less taken his picture with you. I would gladly pay to have that mans uniform replaced so that he would not have to further contaminate his honor and heroism with your filth. I think there was even mention that he let you wear his CMoH, although at this point I would have to raise the B.S flag on that one. You have dishonored yourself and the men and women who have and are still serving, fighting and dying on a daily basis.

Lisa... Jay... I'm truely sorry this wretch has repaid the generousity of opening your home and hearts in the way he has.

f3rr37
Site Admin

Post by f3rr37 » 21 Sep 2009, 23:07

Jay can elaborate on the MoH story at Shot Show.

stateofbliss
custom title: Unamazed - Unphased

Post by stateofbliss » 22 Sep 2009, 01:40

Sniperjoe wrote: ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hey Joe, How do you mix an 18 year old in NY at a gun show? Isn't one mutually exclusive of the other, like NY and gun show? :thumb:
So little time, so much to do and hopefully while it's still legal...

Sniperjoe
Gold Member

Post by Sniperjoe » 22 Sep 2009, 10:09

stateofbliss wrote:
Sniperjoe wrote: ha, what about me?, im a stupid ass 18 year old New York college student :laugh:. I probly know less about reloading and have less experiance with guns than 98% of the people on this forum. Christ ive only went to my first gun show like last month. I feel as if im at the very least SOMEWHAT liked around here :laugh:
Hey Joe, How do you mix an 18 year old in NY at a gun show? Isn't one mutually exclusive of the other, like NY and gun show? :thumb:
:laugh: , well the gun show WAS in New York state, which is where my guns are anyway. The only way to see a gun show here is in the back of a trunk :laugh:. And the 18 thing........well maby thats just because im so damn awsome :D .............ok, probly not