Considering bringing back the EA Buyer's Club

Elite Ammunition, makers of custom 5.7x28 ammunition.

Moderators: panzermk2, panzermk2wife

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Considering bringing back the EA Buyer's Club

Post by panzermk2wife » 17 Dec 2016, 10:57

So it would seem many of our vendors & suppliers have jumped on the bandwagon of price gouging. As much as I hate raising the prices I will be forced to as the rates have skyrocketed and there is no way around it. So as of December 31st the new ammunition prices will be reflected on our website.

Many years ago we did a Buyers Club and I have been considering bringing it back once again. What are your thoughts on bringing it back?
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Toaster

Re: Considering bringing back the EA Buyer's Club

Post by Toaster » 21 Dec 2016, 16:12

I think so.

I've bought almost everything on the site..

The pricing seems a little strange and I'd like to see if we could work something out.

Such as if you add the night sites to the accurizing or separately.

Adding the 5.4 barrel/spring, vs buying it separately like I did.

It's a matter of a couple hundred dollars or a box or two of some of your good stuff. Your not polishing two barrels since I bought it separately. I haven't received the barrel yet anyway. Maybe something to work with.

My thoughts.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 23 Dec 2016, 13:03

Actually we always polish barrels. If you send in your FsN for accurzing and get a threaded barrel you factory barrel will still get the full treatment. So in the end both barrels will have been worked over.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

jckilla
custom title: jckilla

Post by jckilla » 10 Jan 2017, 18:38

Definitely bring back the club!. Those who know, buy EA for one reason. They are the best. There have been several companies that have copied rounds and EA is still the most coveted ( except for people who believe in "HIE ROUNDS, OR TUNGSTEN FRAGMENTING TOUNDS, IVE EVEN SEEN A COMPANY SELLING "Black Fang Obsidian Dragon" rounds which are obviously just an exact copy of the T6B by EA, using a 34 grain copper projectile. Back when the horrific Sandy Hook Shooting happened, people were hoarding, and people were selling ( i myself couldn't pass up the prices being offered, so I sold a couple boxes of S5, & I believe P6 for $25 a round per box of 20.$500 a box! I hope people don't get crazy and price gouge, the only company deserving of the highest prices are ELITE AMMUNITION!