Wanting to get a SCAR 17s

Anything from firearms, ammunition, accessories, etc...
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
bruteandbear1
custom title: CHICAGO BEARS!!!

Wanting to get a SCAR 17s

Post by bruteandbear1 » 18 Dec 2014, 14:12

Hey forum members I was wondering if anyone would like to part with a SCAR 17s. If anyone would like to trade this is what I have to offer. I have SCAR 16s with a ATN night vision 5x scope and a thousand rounds to go with it, 500 of them 62 grain green tips and 500 of them 64 grain tracers. I love my SCAR 16s but I want a 308 platform really bad. This is great deal really for the trader because my SCAR 16s has had less than 600 rounds through it. Its is in excellent condition and I paid $600 bucks for the ATN 5x night vision scope and have never even mounted it. I tested it to make sure it worked (which it did) then put it back in box ( at the time I was living in the country and wanted to go coyote hunting but moved out, anyway if anyone is interested just let me know on here or PM me thank!!!