US and the UN ?

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
huddleston101

US and the UN ?

Post by huddleston101 » 04 Apr 2013, 15:04

:skep: ok just herd on fox news about Obama talking to the UN about controlling the US but fox didn't discuss it they just only mentioned it, and now they are trying to push a new law that you would have to have background checks to purchase ammo and register the ammo and pay tax on it plus you would have to have insurance on your guns. whats up with all this, really doesn't sound good to me :skep: :facepalm: anybody herd anything on this ??
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Re: US and the UN ?

Post by blueorison » 05 Apr 2013, 00:42

I don't watch the news; I haven't owned a TV in 8 years.

However, I do read it online, and use the net to check veracity and sources to the best of my ability, when the story is important to me. Most of the time, it isn't.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/mike- ... c.facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read the above.

I hope that helps, brosef. :thumb:
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

Cwc

Post by Cwc » 07 Apr 2013, 06:02

1.5 billion rounds for DHS training sounds a bit far fetched to me. Supreme leader O has some hidden alterior motives if you ask me.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Apr 2013, 06:15

I was talking to a guy at the range yesterday, he said they (gov) are buying all the ammo in order to keep it out of our hands.

Apparently a lot of gun powder is mixed/blended in Australia & there is a shipment due in soon. He's also worried that bambam may use executive orders to prevent that ship from actually reaching the US.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Cwc

Post by Cwc » 07 Apr 2013, 07:19

He is determined to take our ability to defend ourselves one way or another.

Cyberfly
Global Moderator
custom title: Mens Room Attendant

Post by Cyberfly » 07 Apr 2013, 12:22

Rapier1772 wrote:I was talking to a guy at the range yesterday, he said they (gov) are buying all the ammo in order to keep it out of our hands.

Apparently a lot of gun powder is mixed/blended in Australia & there is a shipment due in soon. He's also worried that bambam may use executive orders to prevent that ship from actually reaching the US.
He'll order the Navy to sink the ship and then call for an investigation. Blame a TEA Partier for smoking in a no smoking area... :lmao:
Never confuse 'The will of the Majority' with 'The will of God'.
**This post created with 100% recycled photons!**

Cwc

Post by Cwc » 07 Apr 2013, 12:33

Cyberfly wrote:
Rapier1772 wrote:I was talking to a guy at the range yesterday, he said they (gov) are buying all the ammo in order to keep it out of our hands.

He'll order the Navy to sink the ship and then call for an investigation. Blame a TEA Partier for smoking in a no smoking area... :lmao:

Then he would say a child was aboard and we need to do more to protect our children.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 07 Apr 2013, 13:07

Cwc wrote:Then he would say a child was aboard and we need to do more to protect our children.
Ban international shipping?
Cyberfly wrote:He'll order the Navy to sink the ship and then call for an investigation. Blame a TEA Partier for smoking in a no smoking area... :lmao:
Now we're getting back into the unlawful orders. I would hope that every naval officer would refuse to fire on a unarmed civilian shipping vessel. :skep: Then again, one of the reasons I got out was because of the political BS that the navy was becoming, so maybe he would know of brown-noser that would make it happen.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

dhpierre
Silver Member

Post by dhpierre » 07 Apr 2013, 14:48

Why mess with the Navy? :p Anybody who has served knows that the USAF is the way to go. A B2 stealth bomber could slip out of Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri in the middle of the night, over fly the Navy's FA-18 fighters, vaporize the ship, get back in time for breakfast, leaving the Navy boys to scratch their heads and wonder what the heck just happened. When you absolutely have to violate someone's 2A rights :facepalm: , call the USAF! :lmao: