anyone seen this?

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
huddleston101

anyone seen this?

Post by huddleston101 » 18 Mar 2013, 16:45

was surfing the web and came across this has anybody else seen this? :ponder:

The fight has officially been brought to my front door

Last night I was out with a buddy of mine. I got a text from my wife that the cops and dyfs are at the house and they wanna check out my guns and needed me to open my safe.
I'm instantly on my way. I get in contact with evan Nappen on the way. I explain the situation. I walk in my house and hand the phone to the first cop I see. Then direct all of em outside. Dyfs got a call because of a pic on my son holding a gun. They wanted to look around and check all my guns out, make sure they were all registered. Obviously that didn't go well because I refused. I had Nappen on speaker phone the entire time so they had to deal with both of us. They kept trying to pressure me to open my safe. They had no warrant, no charges, nothing. I didn't budge. I was told I was being "unreasonable" and that I was acting suspicious because I wouldn't open my safe. Told me they were gonna get a search warrant. Told em go ahead. Nappen (my lawyer) asked me for the dyfs workers name. she wouldnt give it. i asked for credentials and she wouldnt show em. i tried to take a pic of her and she turned around real fast and walked away. After a while of them threatening to take my kids, get warrants and intimidation they left. Empty handed and seeing nothing.

People it can happen that fast. Most people wouldn't have stood up to them like I did.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson

CenCalSplicer

Re: anyone seen this?

Post by CenCalSplicer » 18 Mar 2013, 16:53

DO you have a link to share and verification that its authentic? Nothing surprises me anymore, however I would hate to jump to a conclusion and have the story totally wrong.

huddleston101

Post by huddleston101 » 18 Mar 2013, 17:08

CenCalSplicer wrote:DO you have a link to share and verification that its authentic? Nothing surprises me anymore, however I would hate to jump to a conclusion and have the story totally wrong.
I saw it on the FN Forum site ( yea I was snooping ) photo of son holding a rifle sparks home invasion and it seems to have been posted by the person with the name mister2racer . I was just woundering if it was laget if it is that's total BS and shows the miss use of power of the people that work under our government. I thank this is the link if I can post it wright lol Delaware Open Carry ? Delaware Open Carry
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson

ddouglas
Gold Member

Post by ddouglas » 18 Mar 2013, 20:39

What's "dyfs"?

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 18 Mar 2013, 21:28

Google is your friend :p

Division of Youth and Family Services
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 19 Mar 2013, 04:41

Yes, I've seen it and it's real. Will dig up the links.

http://deloc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8175

The actual incident took place in N.J.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 19 Mar 2013, 05:03

I love how the guy stood his ground and told them to pound sand. The only thing bad I have to say about the guy, is that he needs to teach his wife not to open the damned door just because they're cops. If they don't have a warrant, they had no reason to bully their way into the house.

As for the DYFS worker, she's the shadiest of them all. She was asked repeatedly for a name and to show ID, which she denied. My sister works for the CPS( almost 20 years now ), same as DYFS and they are required to introduce themselves and produce ID. She's just a person at your door, until it's validated and I don't open my door for strangers.

Ditch
Platinum Member

Post by Ditch » 19 Mar 2013, 12:20

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03 ... -services/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is a link a friend found

CenCalSplicer

Post by CenCalSplicer » 19 Mar 2013, 14:24

Absolute garbage. I would be flamed up just like Mr. Moore, thank goodness he had the sense to stand his ground knowing he was within his rights.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 20 Mar 2013, 12:46

Yahoo has a news report on it now too.
http://news.yahoo.com/family-says-nj-ov ... 16728.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 21 Mar 2013, 05:37

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/ ... rt_m-rpt-1

Carneys Point police: We did not 'unlawfully search' Shawn Moore's home after Facebook gun photo