5.45 AR15 Upper Receiver Assembly- SOLD

Post accessories for sale. This includes holsters, ammunition, lights, etc.
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
ChuckD
custom title: Tactical Tier2 Ninja

5.45 AR15 Upper Receiver Assembly- SOLD

Post by ChuckD » 26 Apr 2014, 12:57

Looking to get rid of ol' faithful here.

Selling my Smith & Wesson 5.45x39mm upper receiver group.

Upper will ship with a standard charging handle & a melonited A2 flash-hider just spun on.

I have not shot this upper since I got a mid-length 5.45 upper from the fine folks over at AIMSurplus.

Has a Troy TRX Extreme 13" FDE rail.
Also has an IWC QD socket installed in one of the holes on the TRX Extreme on the left hand side. I'll be leaving that in there and throwing the allen key and pack in the box if I can locate them.
In the interest of disclosure, the original front sight was dremel'd down to make a low profile gas block.

Upper has around 3500 rounds through it +/- 200 rounds. (Approximately 350-450 rounds have been shot suppressed, but I think it's less than that, I just can't say for sure, so I'm going to overshoot the number)
Handguard has dings and bumps on it, so please don't expect it to be perfect. It's not in bad condition by any means and 100% serviceable.
Upper receiver internals are clean and rust-free.
Upper receiver will also show signs of having optics mounted on it.
Barrel has a few slight marks infront of the handguard on the top where I'd wrap the sling around the 12 o'clock mounted X300 and the hardware would rub against it.

Upper receiver does NOT include the X300 Ultra, Troy irons, ACOG, or Suppressor. If you want the ACOG, we can discuss it as a package. (TA31-F, Red Chevron)
This is the only picture I have at the moment, please feel free to ask for additional pictures of what you'd want to see. I'm more than happy to take extras.

Payment Terms: Paypal+3.5%, gift, or Postal Money Order. Would also entertain a personal check if you have solid feedback.
Price: $575 shipped/insured for the upper with Troy sights.
$475 without sights.

If you feel the price is out of line, shoot me an offer and we can go from there.

Email for fastest response.

Pictures.

Let me know if you want a specific picture and I'll try to take it with my potato phone.

Scratches on the barrel by the upper receiver are from Magpul MOE handguards before the freefloat rail was installed.
http://imageshack.com/a/img11/5315/1ger.jpgImage