S4M/ProtectorII/SS197***SOLD***

Post accessories for sale. This includes holsters, ammunition, lights, etc.
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
FNForever

S4M/ProtectorII/SS197***SOLD***

Post by FNForever » 28 Feb 2013, 23:30

SOLD

I am selling 73 rounds of S4M, 33 rounds of Protector II, and a box of SS197SR. My FsN was stolen over the holidays (along with 4 other firearms) and I no longer have a need for this ammo. I had fired some to check reliability hence why the ammo count is off, but as I understand you can't get this stuff anymore; at least not until production kicks up again. I am not piecing anything out. All ammo must be purchased together. Price is $400 obo. I will send pictures once I have a solid offer. Payment must be made by money order or cashiers check. I will ship UPS upon receipt of funds. Shipping will be extra. I also have 4 boxes of Winchester PDX1 in 357 Sig, (yeah, they got P2000sk too). I will sell that separately for $120. All of it for $450.

P.S. I will need to verify that the buyer is at least 18 years old. A scanned DL or other form of ID will be needed for verification prior to shipment.

Manteca, CA