Arsenal strike one.

Discuss the variety of handguns out there.
MikeSantor
Gold Member

Arsenal strike one.

Post by MikeSantor » 18 Jun 2015, 11:24

What do you guys think? I have had a hankering for one for 6 months now. Only negatives I have read about them so far is they can be finicky with certain ammo. This has been attributed to the fact that they supposedly have a long break in time due to design. I really want one of the speed models....

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: Arsenal strike one.

Post by Rapier1772 » 18 Jun 2015, 13:15

This thing? http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products ... ol-system/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks like a glock mated with a keltec :laugh: But I have no idea if they're any good.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 18 Jun 2015, 13:50

Chyeah. Me too, Mike.

I posted here http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic ... ne#p229483" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

in the shot show 2015 thread.

I really want the Speed model. But I want to try one out, first. They're in OKC, which is close to where my family is, but I only drive up to see them about once a year...

Waiting for a chance to try one out to see if the ergos work.... not so worried about the trigger as someone will undoubtedly come out with an aftermarket one.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

MikeSantor
Gold Member

Post by MikeSantor » 18 Jun 2015, 14:58

Same here. I would like to shoot it at least once before committing. Its also a lot bigger then i initially thought. I saw a video where a guy puts one side to side with a G17 and the grip was like 1 1/2" longer then the G17. I guess there is a compact in the works too. I hope i can find one locally...