Yankee Hill

Forum for discussing NFA firearms and accessories such as suppressors, SBR and full-auto goodies.
soap_box

Yankee Hill

Post by soap_box » 12 Aug 2010, 12:02

I contacted Yankee Hill regarding refinishing one of their suppressors I own and was shocked to find out they want $200.00 + shipping both ways. Applying a fresh phosphate finish on that can and having to wait 4-6 weeks because they only coat in large batches does not impress me at all. Frankly, I have dealt too long with this company and will not recommend them or their products to anyone. Nickel and diming people is their way of business. I purchased a very small part from them awhile back and got pissed that they charged me $12.95 to ship something that literally needed a stamp and a half to send me. When I called the response was that was their minimum shipping charge and tough Sh%&*! I will, however, encourage anyone seeking a suppressor to look very close at Gemtech and SWR. Both companies from my experience have stellar customer service and are genuinely happy to know their product is sitting on the end of you barrel.